Start of the new millennium with laser cutting machines, robots and automation. Consolidation of international presence.
– Introduction of CCL laser cutting machines.
– Use of linear motors with DC SLAB laser resonators.
– Expansion of the robotised bending cells.
– Integration of automated sheet metal storage systems.
– Opening of the first subsidiaries: Adira France, Adira UK and Adira Tech (USA).
– Strategy for gaining market share in Eastern European markets, Russia and Brazil.
– Development of a low-cost range – Guimadira
– Sale of the company to António Cardoso Pinto