The PA range offers high versatility and has a large number of optional accessories and equipment.
- The HEXA-C® frame ensures better bending precision, given that the movable ram stays perfectly aligned with the fixed ram.
- Greendrive System (PA PLUS) (PA PLUS)
- Electric-hydraulic synchronisation of the movable ram (Y₁ and Y₂ axes);
- Electric-hydraulic stoppage of the movable ram at 0.01 mm;
- Comprehensive programming of the bending angle;
- Movable ram slope programming (Y₁ ¹ Y₂);
- Programming work speeds (Advance and Return) [10-100%];
- Start/Stop system that allows energy savings;
- Standard machine equipped with crowning table, Lazersafe safety system and 2 axes on the back gauge with 4 back gauge stops (X/R).
PA PLUS Benefits
GREENDRIVE SYSTEM – the system varies rotation of the electric motor, thus enabling:
- Increased return speed (faster work cycle).
- Residual motor rotation when the machine is stopped.
- A significant reduction in energy consumption.
Increased return speed (faster work cycle).
The Greendrive system makes the motor turn very slowly, thereby reducing consumption when the operator is not pressing the pedal or using the machine.
A significant reduction in energy consumption.
Standard machine equipped with a crowning table, Lazersafe safety system and 4-axis back gauge (X/R/Z1/Z2).
The position of the ram is constantly monitored through guides, located at the ends of the HEXA-C frame, ensuring repeatability of 0.01 mm of ram positioning, irrespective of the tonnage, load position or oil temperature.