The high-performance hydraulic PF (Press Fast) range is characterised by its high working speed and maximum productivity. With a wide opening and stroke, ADIRA PF press brakes not only allow for larger parts, but also integration with different automation projects (robotised cells).
- Multi-axis back gauge and bend angle measuring systems available as an option.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- When the operator is not operating the hybrid PF, the hydraulics are also stopped as they are activated instantly by a servomotor. When the servomotor is stopped, the hydraulic system is at rest, leading to energy savings, and it's environmentally friendly too.
- High approximation, bending and return speeds;
- Wider Opening and Stroke.
- Activation via servomotors;
- Front support arm on rail with table and brushes (Standard Product);
- Speed change 2 mm above the sheet metal;
- High precision.
- Standard machine with crowning table, Lazersafe IRIS safety system, front support arms on rail with brushes and height adjustment and 4-axis back gauge (X/R/Z1/Z2)
- Flexible, high-yield tools;
- Ergonomics, Design and Safety;
- Prepared for industry 4.0 (ideal for integration with robotised cells);
The right choice for maximum performance;
More efficient energy consumption;
Solution for customers that need a high-yield, high-performance machine;
Ability to carry out highly complex work with precision.